新年のご挨拶

First of all, happy new year to all of my visitors today! I would like to present my sincere greets of the new year and thank all of you for your support over the last year. 

So this year, my blog of urban rail transit in the "idyllic metropolises" will provide you with the most up-to-date and the most accurate informations about openings as well as my own experience with (mainly) rail lines in China as usual. As some of the openings are scheduled to take place in this month, I pasted a list down there for you. 

So, after spending a thrilling time checking and updating the openings over the last few weeks, I'm sure that all of you have witnessed how rapid this network is expanding in China, what I refer to as the "metro boom". This boom is expected to continue for at least 3 years (?) until 2020, so still a lot of work load ahead.

As I didn't do any report on Xiamen, I figure I can compensate for that with this photo:


One of the most beautiful metros in China with a gorgeous sea view.

As for Beijing, they never fail to surprise us with their new plans:

(Please leave a comment below for higher resolutions.)

Here is the list of estimated openings in January:

Wuhan:
Line 7 phase I 
Guanggu trams

Shanghai:
Line 8 phase III (APM)

Tianjin
Line 5

* The estimates are based on official announcements that "endeavours are taken to ensure the openings within January". Guess that depends on how hard they work...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special Guided Tour, Act III: In Macau (Linha da Taipa)

【速報】Pudong APM

Suzhou M3