Rep: Weekly report 38

In the 38th issue of our (irregularly updated) weekly report,  we proudly present you with the following news. Although I said that the last issue would be the last issue of this year, I still decided to add in one special issue on the last day of this year, for you all mean so much to me! So this is how I show my love to you: 
  • Chengdu: This productive city is bringing new lines forth with all possible effort. Line 5, scheduled to open next year, has already had its tracks completed, not to mention the long-completed line 10 phase II.
  • Zhengzhou: Another circular line is about to appear in this city. Line 5 is currently under test runs and once finished, it will be the second circular metro line to open in one go in China.
  • Shenyang: Boasting the largest tram network in China, two new lines, T4 and T6, are expanding the network to its biggest. The two new lines are officially announced to open on the 5th January, 2019, hence check my news by then. 

I hate to bid farewell to this year, yet time flows by nonchalantly. All we can do is to simply hold firmly onto our precious memories and reflect on them from time to time. So share me your moments in my blog and your memories with me. I wish a lot more to come and lots of memories to produce between you and me.

Set sail for 2019!


* This blog post was supposed to have been posted on the 31st December.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special Guided Tour, Act III: In Macau (Linha da Taipa)

【速報】Pudong APM

Suzhou M3