あの男が、帰ってきた  ~That guy came back~ 上

4 months ago, I vanished into thin air without leaving any words. Now, 4 months later, your editor returns with the most gracious information of all times. It has been such a long time and I hope that you all have found another way to dispel your dejection while missing me. We'll talk later, though, about my four-months-long adventure.
As time went by, countless new metro lines have been opened in China, and my list of new lines due to be published at the beginning of this year can only be read now. As usual, the opened lines first, in a chronological order.






What a great harvest for China!

Stay tuned in, the next part is coming soon.

(Sneak peek)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Special Guided Tour, Act III: In Macau (Linha da Taipa)

【速報】Pudong APM

Suzhou M3